Sunday, December 9, 2012

So Proud of Johnny Manziel!

Terry was online and looked up with a super surprised look on his face.

Johnny Football had been awarded the Heisman Trophy!

We all knew if they awarded it on record alone Johnny Manziel should get it, but being a true freshman, and let's face it - being a Texas A&M Aggie - didn't help the matter. This rates up there with watching A&M beat Alabama. Much excitement.
Somewhat humorous to think A&M has the policy of not allowing its freshmen players to talk to the press. It is such the A&M way and I can't help but smile about it.
I wish I would've saved all those negative journalists' articles and the not-so-complimentary FB remarks back when they thought A&M was gonna choke after joining the SEC. I would read again just so I could gloat.
So proud of my Aggies and proud of the fact that my whole family is made up of Aggies! Since it is Sunday we will be doing the Paseo de Montejo walk today. I had bought an A&M t-shirt at Academy on sale for $4.88 just before leaving Texas. I think it's value just went up!!! I'm proudly wearing it on our walk today.
Gig 'em, Aggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment